By we, he means our small business organization at the chamber. I'm one of the youngest members and I think some are still finding it impossible that I am actually married - or, perhaps, maybe I am so quirky that they are imagining my husband to be the most interesting guy on the planet.
Well, my husband IS the most interesting guy on the planet. He does some crazy stuff.
As you can see, we are made for each other:
- I wake up, stumble into the kitchen, pour myself some coffee, open the fridge, reach for the half and half... Instead, I grab a hold of a cold ceramic surface. Oh, it's the sugar bowl. Wait, what?? Yes. He put the sugar bowl into the fridge.
- I am running late for an engagement party. I ask my husband if he could put away dinner and clean it up. He says no problem.
Later That night...
I come home and the kitchen looks pretty good. I open the fridge and see he did a nice job putting foil over the lasagna. Okay... but for some reason, he put the leftover lasagna noodles... in the fridge... in a colander... uncovered. They feel like rocks. - You should see this man load the dishwasher. There are no words; you just have to be there.
- He says things like, “What if I gave your cat laxatives?”
- He still doesn't know how to make a pot of coffee.
- When I upgraded to vista, my video driver kept blacking out, so as a quick solution, I reverted back to my really old video card. A while later, my husband offers me his really nice video card and he will take my old one. At first I am weary… maybe he won’t go through with it. Well, he did, and it was awesome. Less than a week later, he asks me if he can buy a new video card. I should have known!
- He thinks this is epic:

charles #1
ReplyDelete1. That air balloon is epic. 2. I don't know how to make a pot of coffee either. 3. What if he gave your cat laxatives? Is it really a problem to want to know how you'd react?
ReplyDelete