Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back from Vacation: the Highlights

Went to the beach and had the best time! Here are the highlights…

On the way to Lewes, DE on Saturday, we had to stop at IHOP for lunch…



The hilarious thing is that when we entered the town, we passed a speed limit sign that read 80mph instead of 30mph. I found this incredibly hilarious considering all the speed traps…



Then, we lounged around all day on a private little beach. For some reason, there was a TON Of jellyfish. It looked something like this…



My husband has an obsession with grottos pizza. I have an obsession with skee ball…



Saturday was super packed with people, so we waited until Sunday to shop. I got the best hoody and sweater at the Vans outlet. When I was a kid, I used to love Vans; however I had a bionic big toe and poked a hole through my brand new pair. My parents never bought me them again. I remember they were super ugly green and blue. On sale no doubt!



Another beach trip, of course.

Sunday night was a night on the boardwalk where I managed – somehow - to get off the Gravitron & the Pharaoh without throwing up. (I still haven’t recovered from my last episode on the helicopter with my friend Kate, who, unfortunately, was locked inside with me…)



The pharaoh, when going backwards, must have literally been 3 feet above someone’s house. I have no idea how those people live there…



Thrashers. Enough said.



A cute little bar called the Frogg Pond Tavern; there was a duo covering The Beatles.



Monday we relaxed, and we came back on Tuesday to recover. A great time!

Back to work… :)

1 comment:

  1. juat have to let you know.. I intend to steal ideas from your blog. The 80mph photo ROCKS

    ReplyDelete