Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cat in a Tea Bag

This morning I turned the calendar to April and what did I see? A cat in a tea bag! Do my eyes deceive me? It's adorable.:


I have a cat of my own. We named him Akira but after a few months my husband and I gave him way too many nicknames. Now we just call him "bubs." I thought I would share with you all the cats in my life...


Akira, (aka, "bubs" when he was 6 months old)



Adult Bubs.

I called this one Mr. Gray. A kitten from one of the stray cats.
He found a home with a friend of mine.


Someone is playing hide and seek. This cat is still adopted by my parents.


Awww.


All grown up!

The first litter of kittens, who all found homes.
We kept the one on the left and called her Nikita.


This was a stray cat my parents adopted named Malcolm.
He was the most friendly cat I have ever met.


Caught in the act! She also still lives with my parents.


Sorry for the cuteness overload. I have a soft spot for kittens, puppies, and kittens & puppies in tea bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment