Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Inexpensive Advertising

After I complete a job, I like to thank my clients. I usually send a handwritten note on some beautiful, creative stationary along with a business card. I even handwrite the envelope; it seems personal that way.

Last but not least, I include my business card and a single teabag for their enjoyment. I usually prefer to send Mighty Leaf (left) because of their silk teabags. Some people say it sounds extremely cheesy; however, this tradition, which I've been doing for several years, somehow keeps me in the minds of my clients.

I prefer to treat business cards like a leave behind piece rather than just a means of contact. It should have your logo and exactly what you do. It should be compelling yet conventional for your industry.

Please don't hesitate to contact me to find out how you can begin advertising you and your company on something as small and inexpensive as a w3.5" x 2" card.



(front)


(back)

No comments:

Post a Comment