Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flash should drop off the face of the planet.

I'm one of those designers that sort of wishes that flash would just drop off the face of the planet. Blasphemy, you say!

Well, if your site is done entirely in flash, you are just a needle in the haystack as far as the search engines are concerned. Not to mention, unless your user is going to a site where they expect to see flash, they are just going to be annoyed, especially if there are wait times involved. People are looking to get information as quickly as possible.

Now, without further delay, I present one of the best websites I have ever seen, that just so happens to be done entirely in flash.

Positives: cutest site ever.
Negatives: Would anyone actually find this if they wanted to? No.

Take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment